Dr. Shantelle and Associates, Ltd
Clinicians determine their own schedules. Hours available Monday-Saturday between 9:00am-9:00pm
Dr. Shantelle and Associates is a group practice composed of mental health clinicians who are dedicated to helping individuals and families to heal and grow. The key tenets of our philosophy are empathy, tailored treatment, relationships, community and inclusivity.
We believe that every client has unique needs and, thus, we take an empathetic and eclectic approach to each therapeutic relationship. This means that as clinicians get to know each client, they choose methods and techniques from many different schools of thought to tailor the treatment plan to each individual. Throughout the process, we encourage frequent feedback from the client so that together we can find the most effective and efficient path to achieving goals and experiencing positive change.
- Individual, Couples, Family, and Group Therapy
- EMDR, Brainspotting, and many other therapeutic modalities
- Psychological Testing, Parental Consultation, Educational Advocacy, and College Planning Services
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Special Events and Presentations on Mental Health Topics
Dr. Shantelle Whitehead
- Phone: (312) 339-9832
- Send an Email
- 550 E. Boughton Road Suite 205 Bolingbrook IL 60440